Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 3 Winged Things Challenge



Week 2 Winged Things Challenge

Week 3  of "Winged Things"
brings more
 inspiration
and more exciting news!

Our "Featured at Fashionista"
this week is


P1000548_edited


Congratulations Meighan  ,
please email Suzie to get your Featured At Fashionista Blinkie
sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
Our guest designers this week are 2 winners
from our last challenge:
“Hi! I'm Shannah and I live in the beautiful Hills region of South Australia. My wonderful hubby is a Police Officer, and we have one cat (ie demanding fur-baby!). I love traveling, photography, talking and reading, and am happy as long as I'm learning something! I dabbled with simple cards for a few years, but fell in love when I picked up my first Copic last year. It's been a slippery... expensive... but oh so fun... slope since then lol! Thank you so much to Fashionista for inviting me to be a Guest Designer! I'd love you to pop over to my Blog Embellished ExpresShan's and say Hi! :)"
and
our Peoples Choice Winner last Challenge,
Hi my name is Nic or better known in blogland as Coops.
I am a married mum of 1 and i have been crafting for about 6 years now.
I love to craft at night as i find it helps me relax.My passion is colouring with my promarkers but i do like to try out different styles and don`t mind getting inky and messy.
i would like to thank the fabulously talented Fashionista ladies for having me as their GDT this week I feel very honoured to be amongst such amazing talent.
The Fashionista DT would like to thank you ladies for such beautiful inspiration!
Congrats again on the win and hope to have you join us again very soon.
Please visit their blogs and let them know you saw them here!


Our sponsor this challenge is
The Paper Shelter
 
Generously offering a $20 gift certificate
"If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-colored format. Images are wonderful for coloring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums. In "The Paper Shelter" you'll also find great other resources for all crafts (or digital) projects, like Paper Packs, Printables, Accesory sheet, etc."
and
** One lucky voter will also win a prize from**
2 digis of their choice
When the top 5 is announced on July 17 just come back and
 place your vote with the click of your mouse
and then leave a comment, its that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment