Monday, March 4, 2013

Fashionista Challenge #12 Peoples Choice Winner

Welcome Fashionista Fans...

It is time to announce the Fashionista Challenge 12th

Peoples Choice Winner

and a warm congratulations goes to



Congrats on being selected by your fellow crafters as

the Fashionista Peoples Choice WINNER!

Your coloring is so amazing and we are

 honored to share your

lovely card !

Please email Rina at

FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize

from Elisabeth bell and The Ribbon Girl

and Suzie at

sue@tranquilpc.co.uk to get your

Peoples Choice Blinkie!




Our voting winner is

all so stunning ladies but my vote goes to karen for her fabulous cute card :D

xx coops xx

Please select 3 digis from


and email me your selections at

2 comments:

  1. Woop Woop!!!.. Yippeeeeee!!! Thank you so much.. I am Happy and Proud... I was so Proud and Happy to have bee chosen at TOP %.. But to Win.... Totally Trilled!.. Thank you so much for all of the votes... I will be Smiling for days!... Thank you so much!.. I will email straight away! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Solveig for her very beautiful card and thanks coops for voting for me, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete